Location: Mississippi State University
Southeast Elementary School Home
Let's get counted, LCSD family! Five minutes of your time can have a long-lasting impact on our students. You can respond online, by phone, or by mail. Click on the attached video for access to respond, and for more information about the importance of the count.
Families can come pick up individualized learning activity packets on Wednesday, April 1st.
The Lauderdale County School District's Lunch Program and Packet Distribution Initiative will take place as scheduled. Both meet the order's essential workforce criteria.
Pick up a "Grab and Go" lunch and breakfast meal for children at Southeast High School beginning Wednesday, March 25th.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys