Southeast Elementary School Home
It's time for back to school immunizations. Click on the attached link for a listing of dates when you can schedule appointments at the Lauderdale County Health Department.
The 2020 LCSD Return to Learn (Soft Launch Proposal) has been presented to the school board. Click below to view the tentative plans. Superintendent John-Mark Cain will release more details by July 10, 2020.
As part of the LCSD Return to Learn Initiative, the District is welcoming a new addition. Click below to find out how the new LCSD instructional technologist will be available to help teachers, students, and parents.
As preparations continue for the new school year, parents are being reminded about immunization requirements. Click on the attached link for details.
As part of our ongoing response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the LCSD has been awarded a $322,000 grant to hire additional behavior specialists. Thank you to the Phil Hardin Foundation for making this possible. Click on the attached link for more details.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys